Six steps to a sound financial plan:
- Establish short, medium and long term goals in life
- Identify and list down all of your Assets and Liabilities.
- Look closely at your current financial situation – are you close to achieving your goals?
- Put together a plan in order to achieve your different goals – do you need to save more into your pension or ISA? Do you have sufficient life cover?
- Put your plan into action – make the changes that you need to make
- Review your plan at least every year to ensure that you are on track, and make any adjustments as and when need
Your Westerby Investment Management Adviser will help you every step of the way. With regular meetings and updates, we will help you to achieve your goals.
Contact us today on 0116 2470304, or by e-mail to email@example.com, for a free Financial health check.