Independent pension advice and retirement planning
Westerby The Wealth Advisers offer independent financial advice in a range of areas including pensions and retirement planning. We take the time to understand what you want to get out of your retirement and advise you on the best ways to achieve this financially.
We will work with you to ensure that:
- Your financial plans can provide the retirement lifestyle you want
- Your arrangements are as tax efficient as possible
- Your plans are best positioned to support your family
Independent pension advice
Selecting the correct pension arrangement can be complex and time consuming. Our aim as specialist independent financial advisers is to guide you, giving you sound advice and provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Whether employed, self-employed, a partner in a business practice, a director of a limited company, or a business owner, our specialist pension advisers can discuss your objectives and requirements with you. They can then recommend and arrange the most appropriate pension to meet your needs.
We can advise individuals on:
- Reviewing existing plans, both defined contribution and defined benefit*
- Ongoing pension contributions and tax relief planning
- Making the most of the Pension Freedom retirement rules
- Personal pensions
- Workplace pensions
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS)
*please note that we have chosen not to advise on defined benefit pension transfers but we can review them and include them as part of your planning.
Why use an independent financial adviser?
Being independent means recommending the right style of pension for your needs – without being tied to any one pension provider. Westerby The Wealth Advisers is independent. This means we are not tied to any one agency or restricted by the number of products or options that we can recommend. Our emphasis is on giving you comprehensive independent advice to meet your objectives and requirements, rather than selling you a product.
Retirement planning advice
Retirement options have increased greatly over recent years and the possibilities and opportunities of when you retire and how you take your benefits can be complex. For this reason, seeking retirement planning advice early on can set you up for a comfortable retirement in the future. The independent experts at Westerby The Wealth Advisers can advise you on making the right decisions for your financial future now.
We can support you by advising on:
- How much you’ll need for your ideal retirement and how you can get there
- Pension options and consolidation of existing pensions
- How to utilise savings and other investments to boost your retirement funds
- Making your retirement arrangements highly tax efficient
Whether you are planning your retirement in advance, or nearing retirement, contact us to discuss how Westerby The Wealth Advisers can support you.
Independent financial advice in Leicester and beyond
Westerby The Wealth Advisers is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Leicester City. We provide comprehensive financial planning advice covering a wide range of financial requirements to both individual and business clients around the country.
If you are looking for pension and/or retirement planning advice, please get in touch today.