We have a team of highly qualified advisers who will work with you, your business partners and any existing professional advisers you may have (e.g. Solicitors, Accountants etc.) to review your business circumstances. We carefully consider your personal taxation position, business goals, pension arrangements, and exit goals, your approach to financial risk and your existing financial arrangements to provide a step by step strategy to help you achieve your realistic financial ambitions within agreed timeframes.
We are fiercely proud of our independent status, meaning we advise on products and services from the whole of the market, thus providing you with totally unbiased and unrestricted advice and recommendations based on a comprehensive and fair analysis of the market.
Areas of Financial Planning Westerby can advise businesses on;
Keyperson, Shareholder Protection, Group arrangements for Life Assurance, Critical Illness cover, Income Protection and Private Medical Insurance
- Compliance with auto-enrolment legislation and design of pension schemes
- Specialist pension planning for owner/manager business and key employees
- Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS) & Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Private portfolio management
- Lump-sum and regular saving investments
- Tax mitigation
If you would like to see how we could help you and your business, please contact us to find out more.